Please create a new topic in this forum (application dartboard forum).
In the Subject field please follow this format [member] name lvl class
Ex: "[Member] Psychomantis 85 Priest"
Friends and Family Please Include [F&F] in your topic
Ex: "[F&F][Member] Chiefdeville 85 Warrior"
In the Body Field please copy and paste
the following template, and complete the answers.
1. Please List the character(s) that you wish to apply to SDM with, their level and their class
2. Please list the name of your guild sponsor.
3. What Other Guilds have you been in, and why did you leave?
4. What Age group do you fit into? [14 and under] [15-18] [19-35] [36 - Old enough to know better]
5. What is your primary interests and/or goals within the game? (Examples might include, "I like playing on alts typically half the time," "I spend most of my time PvPing," "I only log on for raids," or "small instances are my bread and butter - but I like to raid on weekends." Be specific.)
6. Please describe a time when you had a conflict (personal or otherwise) with another guild member/player, and how you dealt with that conflict. Think hard. "I don't get into conflicts with people," is NOT an answer.
7. If you are offered membership status with SDM, what would you expect to do while here? What do you expect to do for the guild, and what do you expect the guild to do for you? Treat this question seriously.
8. What is the historical importance of December 7, 1941?
9. What is IPv4?
** NOTE **
Do you plan to raid at least once a week with the guild regardless of whether it is a sanctioned raid or not? If so, please consider whether you really mean to submit a raider application instead.