1. Donations are accepted, but please refrain from donating "junk", as it fills out our inventory space and someone has to clean it out. Generally speaking, "Junk" is defined as gray or white items or other vendor trash. Greens, blues, etc. are welcome, however. If we don't use them, we'll DE them (and add that material to the guild bank).
2. If you see something in the bank you are interested in, request are currently being fielded by an officer. Expect to Barter, though - you won't get stuff for free. Also Prices for specific items such as enchanting mats are generally posted in the info tab.
3. Request for gold will invariably always be turned down, except in the case of severe emergencies deem appropriately by the GM.
4. Also, many items that currently reside in the guild bank are going to be designated for "Raider Use Only" - thus, if you request something that meets this criteria (and many of those you can guess at) and are not on the appropriate raiding team, expect to be turned down.
5. Team Leads have the ability to withdraw items from their respective guild tabs. If a member of any team needs an item, they must contact the team leader to have the items in question withdrawn and given to the raider.